When your profile is live it is accessible to students! Before continuing please read through the following important rules to ensure you get the most from our platform:
- Respond to enquiries quickly: Students (or their parents) do shop around and hence to secure a new student, it is paramount that you answer enquiries quickly and in a professional manner. Keep an eye on your email where you will receive notifications when prospective students contact you.
- Lesson booking: All lessons need to be booked online by yourself. Only tutors can book lessons. Never attend a lesson unless its booked on impacttutors.co.uk and confirmed online by your student.
- Payments: All payments are online. Clients confirm a lesson by entering their payment details and their card will be charged on lesson completion. Never accept cash or direct payment from your clients. You will receive payment (lesson fee minus our commission of 10-25%) directly into your bank account 7-9 days after lesson completion.
- Cancelations: Students can cancel lessons online up to 24 hours before lesson start time. Tutors can cancel and edit lessons up to the start time of the lesson. We have a 24 hour cancelation policy but it is at your discretion if you want to enforce that. It’s a balancing act to keep your clients happy and at the same time don’t let them make too many last minute cancellations without paying for them.
- Missed lessons: Always remember to cancel a lesson that doesn’t take place, the student will still get charged, which is something we want to avoid.
Also remember that we are always here to help, so if you run into any issues or have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.