4 Years Experience
Send me a short message,
explaining your tuition needs.
Highly qualified, experienced, friendly, dedicated tutor
· I am a highly qualified and experienced tutor, specialising in Psychology, English Literature, English Language, and History.
· I have excellent feedback and references (e.g. see below).
· I have had excellent results with my students.
· I tutor in person and online.
· I OFFER 50% OFF YOUR FIRST LESSON.
· I achieved A*s and As at GCSE (A*s in English Language, English Literature, Science (double award), and History, As in Maths, French, Art and Design, and Drama), and straight As at A-level when A was the highest grade possible (Psychology, English Literature and History). I have a BA, an MA and a PhD in English Literature, as well as the Postgraduate Certificate in the Management of Learning and Teaching.
· I am passionate about teaching, friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and dedicated.
· In my lessons, I will tailor my teaching to your specific needs, and you are always free to ask any questions.
· I am very good at helping students with:
· Exam technique
· Revision techniques
· Essay writing
· I am good at explaining things clearly.
· I always aim to tailor my teaching to best prepare students for their assessment, be it examination or coursework, whilst simultaneously aiming to communicate and cultivate a general love for the subject, and learning in general.
· I will do everything I can to help my students achieve their potential.
I am a full-time professional tutor with four years' tutoring and teaching experience, with excellent results (e.g. see references below). I am familiar with the syllabuses and exam boards and I know what the examiners are looking for.
Tutoring experience:4 years
- Monday: Morning , Afternoon , Evening
- Tuesday: Morning , Afternoon , Evening
- Wednesday: Morning , Afternoon , Evening
- Thursday: Morning , Afternoon , Evening
- Friday: Morning , Afternoon , Evening
- Saturday: Morning , Afternoon , Evening
Key Stage 3, GCSE , A-level, Adult, IB
Goldsmiths, University of London